Spittin truth through a mask.
1. Nas – Speechless
2. The Weeknd – Here We Go….Again (feat. Tyler, The Creator)
3. A$AP Rocky – Wild For the Night (feat. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam)
4. Mary J. Blige – Amazing (feat. DJ Khaled)
5. DJ Khaled – I DID IT (feat. Post Malone, Megan Thee Stallion, Lil Baby & Da Baby)
6. Nicki Minaj – Seeing Green (feat. Lil Wayne & Drake)
7. Drake – Way 2 Sexy (feat. Future & Young Thug)
8. Coldplay – Biutyful
9. Courtney Barnett – Before You Gotta Go
10. Leon Bridges – Motorbike
11. Roddy Rich – rollercoastin
12. The Beatles – One After 909
13. Leonard Cohen – Avalanche
14. Brass Against – Wake Up (feat. Sophia Urista)
15. AC/DC – If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It)
16. Bloodhound Gang – Fire Water Burn
17. Fire In Little Africa – Raw Cocaine
18. Navy Blue – Breathe (feat. Yasmin Bey)
19. H.E.R. – I Can’t Breathe
20. Kanye West & André 3000 – Life Of The Party
21. Carole King – It’s Too Late
22. Karmin – Brokenhearted
23. Måneskin – Beggin
24. The Rolling Stones – Beast of Burden
25. Jazmine Sullivan – Pick Up Your Feelings
26. Wings – Mrs. Vanderbilt
27. Dire Straits – So Far Away
28. Khruangbin & Leon Bridges – Texas Sun
29. Bomba Estéreo – Deja
30. Bad Bunny – LA NOCH DE ANOCHE (feat. ROSALÍA)
31. ROSALÍA – LA FAMA (feat. The Weeknd)
32. The Weeknd – Starboy (feat. Daft Punk)
33. Billie Eilish – Billie Bossa Nova
34. Lil Nas X – INDUSTRY BABY (feat. Jack Harlow)
35. Jack Harlow – Tyler Herro
36. King Princess – 1950
37. Adele – Easy On Me
38. HAIM – The Steps
39. Miranda Lambert – Bluebird
40. Maren Morris – The Bones
41. The Chi-Lites – Have You Seen Her
42. Coldplay – My Universe
43. Roy Orbison – Oh, Pretty Woman
44. Carl Carlton – Everlasting Love
45. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
46. Alicia Keys – Nat King Cole (Unlocked) [feat. Lil Wayne]
47. Nas – Nobody (feat. Ms. Lauryn Hill)
48. The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
49. Ed Sheeran – Overpass Graffiti
50. Leon Bridges – Georgia to Texas
Friends S8:E3 – Happy Indigenous People’s Day, Friends Nation ✊ Let me say up front that since today is a holiday, we are going to keep our proceedings this afternoon short and sweet. That’s right…you better believe it. Reminiscent of the magic of the Holiday Armadillo, today I bring to you another installment of the Holiday Mail-In Special 💌 Never fear. When it comes to Holiday Mail-In Specials, I’m as…Read more...
Friends S8:E1 – What is good, Friends 20/20 Nation? It is so weird to back in class but also kind of cool. How was everyone’s summer? I know the summer started with so much promise with the vaccine roll out and a short-period where it felt like things were getting back to normal. I remember how exciting it was back in May (as we were just wrapping up Season Seven)…Read more...
In English / Scots Gaelic / Scottish / French In Saline, the grass is most certainly greener as t-samhraidh Ambrosial and sodden, seemingly endless—le vert blanket Stretching towards the nouveau whispers to the southeast But leaving the bourgeois fanfare to the English at Marshall Meadows Bay And so to peer towards Dunfermline san Lùnastal Is to behold Dia the Painter’s tapestry Upon completion of a masterpiece When emerald was the…Read more...
Billionaires don’t get to keep the power dawg you tweakingRead more...
There are two sides to every story. This is mine. My parents never let me feel good about myself. They did so through a number of means, but one of the main tools that they used to keep me down was my weight; having a daughter who was overweight was embarrassing for them. And if I cried over any hurtful comment that they made, I was told that I was…Read more...
Like a Rolling Stone – It was a different world, it was another life. Perhaps, in a cruelly poetic way, this was the bridge from the stability of a world that had sustained for decades to the chaos of a new world that awaited on the horizon just past the point of visibility. The San Antonio Spurs fought nobly to hang on to that past stability, to the order of…Read more...
Friends S7:E19 – [Long Pause] Say something clever! Okay, doesn’t have to be clever, it just has to be words. Say some words. Any words will do. Oh my God! This is the longest that anyone has not talked ever! There is nothing you can say to make this worse!! So just say something!! LOLOL…..Ross Geller, y’all!!! How’s that for a tone setter? Thought y’all could use a pick me up since…Read more...
Friends S7:E13 – Welp, it’s official. As of today, this rotten pandemic has now touched every single possible month on the calendar. Tomorrow is Groundhog Day and I’ve gotta say…I think many of us now have a new found appreciation for what Phil Connors was going through in the movie after living the same quarantine day over and over again during this past year. On the bright side, February means…Read more...
Amanda Gorman recites “The Hill We Climb” at the Inauguration of Joseph R. Biden as the 46th President and Kamala D. Harris as the 49th Vice President of the United States of AmericaRead more...
Friends S7:E12 – The last time I checked this was still America. What happened on Wednesday isn’t supposed to happen in this country. It is almost impossible to describe the emotions that were stirred up in me from the combination of the lack of surprise that this was the inevitable culmination of where Donald Trump had been leading the Republican Party for five years mixed with the utter disgust of…Read more...
Friends S7:E11 – Happy new year, Friendsters! Today, with this first post in the January following that rotten, no good, very bad Year 2020, I thought what better way to start off this amazing, cleansing chance we’ve been given for a fresh start than with a nice, piping slice of Friends 20/20 fiction. What do you think, class? Hearing no objections, let us begin and it goes a little something…Read more...